Network > Upload / Download
Upload / Download
Upload content saved in the system storage or storage media to the Internet or download content from the Internet to the system storage or storage media.
This operation can be performed from Web pages that have the upload feature. The upload procedure varies depending on the Web page.
- Only content saved under (Photo) can be uploaded from the system storage.
- An appropriate USB adaptor (not included) is required to use storage media with some models.
Select the content that you want to download from the Web page.
Select a location to save the content, and then press the START button.
- Depending on the content, the save destination may be preassigned.
- Content that cannot be played on the PS3™ system can only be saved on storage media.
- An appropriate USB adaptor (not included) is required to use storage media with some models of the PS3™ system.
- You can perform other operations while downloading a large data item or multiple data items. For details, see (Network) > (Download Management) > [Background Download] in this guide.