Game > Using saved data for minis and PSP™Game software
Using saved data for minis and PSP™Game software
Copying saved data for PSP™Game to a PS3™ system
Connect the PSP™ system and the PS3™ system using a USB cable.
On the PS3™ system, select (Game) > (Saved Data Utility (minis / PSP™)).
Select the saved data you want to copy and press the button.
- Saved data is managed separately by each User. If there is more than one User under (Users),
items displayed under (Saved Data Utility (minis / PSP™)) will vary depending on the User that is logged in.
- If you select a saved data icon and press the button, you can sort saved data by update date, or group saved data by title from the menu that is displayed.
- Games for the PSP™ system (in PSP™Game format) cannot be played on your PS3™ system.
- Some games might have limitations on the use of saved data. Refer to the software manuals for details.
- PlayStation® format software downloaded from PlayStation®Store and saved on the PSP™ system is displayed under (Memory Card Utility).