Photo > Copying image files
Copying image files
Import image files saved on storage media to the system storage or copy imported files to storage media. With the file you want to import or copy selected, press the button, and then select ［Copy］ from the options menu. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the operation.
- Image files copied to storage media are saved in the [PICTURE] folder. If there is no [PICTURE] folder on the media, it will be created automatically.
- Depending on the device in use, some copied files may not be viewable.
- An appropriate USB adaptor (not included) is required to use storage media with some models of the PS3™ system.
- Take care not to infringe the intellectual property of others.
- Image files cannot be copied during content playback.*
* Includes content playback using other features, such as playback of music files.