Set whether or not to automatically start the disc when it is inserted.
|Off||Set not to automatically start the disc.|
|On||Set to automatically start the disc.|
- Even when set to [On], a disc will not automatically start in the following situations:
- - When the system is turned on with a disc inserted
- - When another operation is being performed under the XMB™ menu bar
- - When a CD-R or another type of data disc is inserted
- - At system start-up when there are multiple users and automatic login has not been set
- For discs on which multiple layers of data have been recorded, such as super audio CDs, the layer of data that will start automatically varies depending on the disc.
Super Audio CDs cannot be played on some PS3™ systems. For details, refer to [Types of Playable Discs].