Viewing a Friend's profile
From your Friend's profile screen, you can view your Friend's latest activities and trophies your Friend has earned. You can also send things like messages or invitations to a (Party).
- Select (Friends) from the function screen.
- Select the Friend whose profile you want to view from your Friends list.
- A )
Online Offline Not available
- B )
- Verified account
Displayed on an account that has been verified by PlayStation®.
You can follow this account by selecting [Follow]. When you follow the account, you can view its activities under [What's New] and other areas.
- Sub account users cannot follow verified accounts.
- If you press the OPTIONS button and select [Block], messages from the blocked player will not be displayed and some other functions will be limited in use. To unblock a player, select [Unblock].
- You can submit a grief report about an online ID, self-introduction, or something else you find objectionable by pressing the OPTIONS button and selecting [Submit Grief Report].
- You can remove someone from Friends by pressing the OPTIONS button and selecting [Remove from Friends].