You can earn trophies by accomplishing certain objectives in some games.
Grades of trophies
Trophies are categorized into 4 grades. Grades are based on factors such as the level of difficulty in earning the trophies. The number and grades of trophies, and the conditions for earning them, vary from game to game.
There are 4 levels of rarity for trophies. The rarity level depends on the percentage of players who have earned the same trophy. As the percentage of players who have earned the trophy decreases, the trophy rarity increases in this order: common, rare, very rare, ultra rare.
Viewing the trophies you have earned
Select (Trophies) from the function screen. Select a title to view details about the trophies you have earned for that title. Press the OPTIONS button to sort the information by earned date or grade, or to search online for details about the trophies you have earned.
- You can also view the trophies you have earned on your PS3™ system or PS Vita system. To do this, sign in using an account linked with your PS3™ system or PS Vita system.
- Your earned trophies are saved to the PS4™ system and automatically synchronized with the PlayStation™Network server. You can also manually synchronize your trophies. Press the OPTIONS button from (Trophies), and then select [Sync with PlayStation™Network].
- You can set who can see your trophies. For details, see "Privacy Settings".
- If multiple users are logged in to a single PS4™ system and playing the same game when a trophy is earned, all of those users earn the trophy.
- When you are logged in to the PS4™ system as a guest, you must sign in to PlayStation™Network to save your trophies.
- You can delete trophies that have no achievement progress by pressing the OPTIONS button and selecting [Delete].
Select (Compare Trophies), and then select the person you want to compare your trophies with.
To change whose trophies are compared with yours, press the OPTIONS button, and then select [Change Player].