You can use (Party) to voice chat and text chat with your Friends and fellow players. You can use (Party) while using a game or other application. During parties, you can also join the game being played by a Friend you are chatting with, as well as share game screens and gameplay.
The party owner and players who can join
The person who creates a party becomes the owner.
- When the owner leaves a party, one of the remaining players becomes the owner and the party can continue.
- The owner can kick out players from the party. Select the player you want to kick out, press the OPTIONS button, and then select [Kick Out].
Players who can join a party
When creating a party, the owner specifies whether a party is public or private. Players who can join the party vary depending on the setting.
- Public Parties
Friends of players in the party can join the party freely. Players in the party can invite other players.
- Private Parties
Only players that the owner invites can join the party. A player who has joined the party can recommend another player to the owner.
- You can participate in a party by using a PS4™ system, PS Vita system or PS TV.
- If sub account users are restricted by parental controls, they can be invited to a party but cannot join it.
- Up to 8 people can join a party.