PlayStation®App Connection Settings
You can link to the PS4™ system by using PlayStation®App, which you install on your smartphone or other device. You can download PlayStation®App from Google Play™ or the App Store.
You must register (pair) your smartphone or other device with the PS4™ system before attempting to link it, by following the steps below.
- Start PlayStation®App on your smartphone or other device.
- Select [PlayStation®App Connection Settings] > [Add Device] on the PS4™ system.
- Enter the displayed number on your smartphone or other device.
When registration is complete, the device name appears under [Add Device].
- You can register a maximum of 16 devices to a single PS4™ system.
- To delete a registered device, press the OPTIONS button, and then select [Delete].