PlayStation App Connection Settings
Stay connected with your PS4™ system using the (PlayStation®App) on your smartphone or other device. If you want to use the second screen feature on your device, follow the steps below to register the device.
- Connect your smartphone or other device and your PS4™ system to the same network.
- On the PS4™ system, select (Settings) > [PlayStation App Connection Settings] > [Add Device].
A number appears on the screen.
- Open (PlayStation®App) on your smartphone or other device, and then select (PS button) > [Second Screen].
- Select the PS4™ system you want to connect to.
- Enter the number that appears on the PS4™ system’s screen into your smartphone or other device, and then select [Register].
Your device name appears under [Add Device] on the PS4™ system’s screen.
- Download (PlayStation®App) from Google Play™ or the App Store and install it on your smartphone or other device.
- You can register up to 16 devices to a single PS4™ system.
- To delete a registered device, press the OPTIONS button, and then select [Delete].
- To check the name of your PS4™ system, select (Settings) > [System] > [System Information].