Enable HDMI Device Link
If you set a checkmark in [System] > [Enable HDMI Device Link], you can perform link operations such as turning on and turning off a linked TV. Connect a TV that supports BRAVIA™ Sync and the PS4™ system with an HDMI cable.
- Features that can be used with BRAVIA™ Sync vary depending on the TV model. For details, refer to the instructions supplied with the TV you use.
- Even when this setting is enabled, linked operations might not be available in the following cases.
- When using certain features such as when playing a game or a video.
- When the TV's input is switched.
- BRAVIA™ Sync (Control for HDMI) is a feature that enables interoperability of connected devices using the CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) specification, which is part of the HDMI specification. This feature is available only on Sony devices that support Control for HDMI. Products developed by other companies that support the CEC specification might be operable using Control for HDMI, but there is no guarantee that all features are compatible with these products.