Sign In to PlayStation Network
To sign in to PlayStation™Network, select (Settings) > [Account Management] > [Sign In to PlayStation Network].
For details on PlayStation™Network, see "PlayStation™Network".
- PlayStation™Network is available only in certain countries and regions, and in certain languages. For details, visit the customer support website for your country or region.
- After you sign in, you remain signed in until you manually sign out.
- After your first sign in to PlayStation™Network, the username displayed changes to the real name registered with your account.
Using an account that has been created on another device
To use an account that's been created on a PS3™ system or a PS Vita system, enter your sign-in ID (email address) and password, and then select [Sign In].
Creating a new account
Select [New to PlayStation™Network? Create an Account], and then follow the on-screen instructions to create a new account.
- To create an account, enter an email address and personal information for the person registering the account, such as date of birth, real name, and address. Refer to "Data Handling/Health & Safety" or the SIE website for your country or region for information about how this personal information is handled.
- After an account is created, you'll receive a message at the email address you registered for your account. Follow the instructions in the message to complete the confirmation process.
- As a parent or guardian, you can create accounts for your children when creating your own account. You can also restrict access to certain features by using parental controls. For details, see "Family Management".