Using Live from PlayStation®
You can use (Live from PlayStation) to view broadcasts, video clips, and screenshots that other players are sharing. Select (Live from PlayStation) from the content area, and then select the content you want to view.
If sub account users are restricted by parental controls, they cannot use this feature.
- A )
- Switch display
(Search) Enter a keyword to search for. (Trending) Display content that has many viewers. (Friends/Following) Display content shared by Friends and broadcasts you follow. (Games) Display content by game. (Broadcasts) / (Video Clips) / (Screenshots) Display by content type. Press the button to view content by online service.
- To filter by language, press the OPTIONS button, and then select [Language].
- The online services that can be used vary depending on country and region. For details, contact customer support in your country or region.
- You can view the profile of a player sharing content or report inappropriate content or comments by pressing the OPTIONS button on the content viewing screen.
Viewing live content on the screen
- A )
- Operation buttons
(Follow) With some online services, you can follow the channels or broadcasters you are viewing. When you follow these channels or broadcasters, their broadcasts are displayed in (Friends/Following). You can select the option again to unfollow them. Interact Become involved in games by using items and setting traps. Displayed for games you are watching live and that support this function. Join Session Join the game you are currently viewing. Displayed when you can join the session you are watching live. Start This Game Start the game. Go to PlayStation®Store You can verify details in PlayStation®Store about the game you are viewing. Enter Comment/Send Submit a comment to the online service. Displayed when you are logged in to the online service while watching live content.
Viewer comments are displayed only while the content is being watched live.
- Available options vary depending on the situation.
- To use online service features such as [Interact] or entering comments, you must have an account with the online service. The first time you connect to an online service, you must enter your account information for that online service. If you do not have an account with the online service, create one by visiting the online service's website. You can also create or upgrade an online service account by pressing the OPTIONS button while viewing content.
- To unlink from online services, press the SHARE button, then press the OPTIONS button while the menu for the Share feature is displayed, and then select [Share Settings] > [Link with Other Services].
- If broadcasts will not start or comments are not displayed, make sure the following port numbers are enabled. For information about confirming your port numbers and how to adjust settings, refer to the instructions supplied with the network device in use, and information from your Internet service provider.
- TCP: 1935, 2805–2899, 6667