Viewing a broadcast
You can view gameplay that your Friends or other players are broadcasting (streaming). Select (Live from PlayStation) from the content area, and then select the broadcast you want to view.
If sub account users are restricted by parental controls, they cannot use this feature.
- A )
- Switch display
Switch between currently streaming and past broadcasts.
- B )
- Filter display
(Search) Enter a keyword to search for. (Featured) Display broadcasts recommended by PlayStation®, broadcasts from Friends, and broadcasts you follow. (All) Display all broadcasts. (Interactive) Display broadcasts that support the [Interact] feature. (Games) Display broadcasts by game. Online services Display broadcasts from specific online services.
- Broadcasts are displayed in order of those with the most spectators. Press the OPTIONS button to sort broadcasts by other attributes.
- The online services that can be used vary depending on country and region. For details, contact customer support in your country or region.
- If broadcasts will not start or comments are not displayed, make sure the following port numbers are enabled. For information about confirming your port numbers and how to adjust settings, refer to the instructions supplied with the network device in use, and information from your Internet service provider.
- TCP: 1935, 2805～2899, 6667
Viewing the screen
- A )
- Broadcast operation options
(Follow) With some online services, you can follow the channels or broadcasters you are viewing as a spectator. When you follow broadcasts from these channels or broadcasters, they are displayed in (Featured). You can select the option again to unfollow them. Interact Become involved in games by using items and setting traps. Displayed for spectators in games that support this function. Join Session Join the game you are currently viewing as a spectator. Displayed for spectators who can join the session. Start This Game Start the game. Go to PlayStation®Store You can verify details in PlayStation®Store about the game you are viewing as a spectator. Enter Comment/Send Submit a comment to the online service. Displayed for spectators who are logged in to the online service.
Spectator comments are displayed only while the live broadcast is being viewed.
- The items displayed vary depending on the situation.
- To use online service features such as [Interact] or entering comments, you must have an account with the online service. The first time you connect to an online service, you must enter your account information for that online service. If you do not have an account with the online service, create one by visiting the online service's website. You can also create or upgrade an online service account by pressing the OPTIONS button while viewing a broadcast.
- To unlink from online services, press the SHARE button, then press the OPTIONS button while the menu for the Share feature is displayed, and then select [Share Settings] > [Link with Other Services].
- You can report inappropriate broadcasts by pressing the OPTIONS button while viewing a broadcast, and then selecting [Submit Grief Report about Broadcast].