Viewing a broadcast
You can view gameplay that your Friends or other players are broadcasting (streaming). Select (Live from PlayStation) from the content area, and then select the broadcast you want to view.
If sub account users are restricted by parental controls, they cannot use this feature.
- A )
- Broadcast viewing options
(Search) Enter a keyword to search for. (Live) Display broadcasts that are currently streaming. (Interactive) Display broadcasts that support the [Interact] feature. Online services Display broadcasts from specific online services.
- Broadcasts are displayed in order of those with the most viewers. Press the OPTIONS button to sort broadcasts by other attributes.
- The online services that can be used vary depending on country and region. For details, contact customer support in your country or region.
- If broadcasts will not start or comments are not displayed, make sure the following port numbers are enabled. For information about confirming your port numbers and how to adjust settings, refer to the instructions supplied with the network device in use, and information from your Internet service provider.
- TCP: 1935, 2805～2899, 6667
Viewing the screen
- A )
- Broadcast operation options
Interact Become involved in games by using items and setting traps. Join Session Join the game you are currently viewing. Start This Game Start the game. Go to PlayStation®Store You can verify details in PlayStation®Store about the game you are viewing. Enter Comment/Send Submit a comment to the online service.
- The items displayed vary depending on the situation.
- To use [Interact] or enter a comment, you must have an account with the online service. The first time you connect to an online service, you must enter your account information for that online service. If you do not have an account with the online service, create one by visiting the online service's website.
- To unlink from online services, press the SHARE button, then press the OPTIONS button while the menu for the Share feature is displayed, and then select [Share Settings] > [Link with Other Services].
- You can report inappropriate broadcasts. Press the OPTIONS button while watching the broadcast, and then select [Submit Grief Report].