Playing a video from PlayStation™Video
PlayStation™Video is a video streaming service from PlayStation™Network. To purchase and rent videos from PlayStation™Video, visit PlayStation™Store.
- Select (PlayStation Store) from the content area.
- Select the content you want to watch, and then select [Buy] or [Rent].
- Select [Proceed to Checkout], and then select [Confirm Purchase].
You must add funds to your wallet to purchase or rent content. For details, see "Account Information".
- Select [Play].
To watch content later, select (PlayStation™Video - My Videos) from the content area, and then select the content you want to play.
- The buttons that appear and the required steps vary depending on the type of content.
- PlayStation™Video and PlayStation™Store are available only in specific countries and regions, and in specific languages. Also, the types of content and services that are provided vary depending on the country or region of residence. For details, visit the customer support website for your country or region.
- Depending on the network environment you're using, the video quality might be low.
Basic playback functions
|Pause/Play||Press the button.|
|Fast Rewind/Fast Forward||Press the L2 button or R2 button.
The speed changes each time you press the button.
|Scene Search||Press the left button or right button.
To change the interval, press the up button or down button.
|Play from Beginning||Press the L1 button.|
|Next episode||Press the R1 button.
Play the previous or next episode.
|Settings||Press the OPTIONS button.
Change subtitle and audio settings.
|Stop||Press the button.|
- The items that appear and the functions available vary depending on the content.
- To view closed captioning (subtitles) when available, press the OPTIONS button and select [Subtitles]. Select (Closed Captions) to select the text size and background color, and configure other settings.