Playing a video from Video Unlimited
Video Unlimited is a Sony Entertainment Network video distribution service. You can purchase and rent Video Unlimited videos from PlayStation®Store.
- Select (PlayStation®Store) from the function screen.
- Select the content you want to watch, and then select [Buy] or [Rent].
- Select [Proceed to Checkout], and then select [Confirm Purchase].
You must add funds to your wallet to purchase or rent paid content. For details, see "Account Information".
- Select [Watch].
To watch content later, select [Video Unlimited - My Videos] from the content area, and then select the content you want to play.
- The buttons that appear and the required steps vary depending on the type of content.
- Video Unlimited and PlayStation®Store are available only in specific countries and regions, and in specific languages. Also, the types of content and services that are provided vary depending on the country or region of residence. For details, contact customer support in your country or region.
- Depending on the network environment you are using, the video quality might be low.