Listening to Internet radio
Select the Internet radio player that you want to use from (Internet Radio) under (Network).
If you added the Internet radio player to Memory Stick™ media, you must first insert the Memory Stick™ media into the PSP™ system.
The system connects to the Internet.
Select [Yes] at the screen displaying the message [Do you want to run the plugin embedded in this page?]
The Internet radio player screen is displayed and you can listen to Internet radio.
- You must have access to the Internet via a wireless access point or hotspot to use the Internet Radio feature.
- The operation and design of the buttons vary depending on the Internet radio player. For details, refer to the help screen for the Internet radio player.
- The PSP™ system supports streaming playback (mode that plays while receiving) Internet radio. You can listen to Internet radio only when connected to the Internet.
- For some Internet connection environments, playback may be intermittent or may stop before completion. Also, broadcasts may be stopped without prior notice depending on conditions at the broadcasting station.
- If you press the PS button (HOME button) while the Internet radio player is displayed, the home menu will be displayed. If you select the icon of another Internet radio player, you can change the Internet radio player.
- If a message indicating that there is not enough memory is displayed while the Internet radio player is operating, update the Internet radio player according to the following procedure:
- Press the L or R button while pressing the button to display a tab other than that of the Internet radio player.
- Press the button, and then select [File] > [Close page] from the menu bar to close the page.
Repeat steps 1 and 2 to close any other pages, except for the Internet radio player.
- Press the L or R button while pressing the button to display the Internet radio player.
- Press the button, and then select [Refresh] from the menu bar.
Quitting Internet radio
Press the button, and then select [Yes] on the confirmation screen.