PSP™ system types and how to tell which PSP™ system model you are using
- Equipped features and functionality as well as supplied accessories vary depending on the model of the PSP™ system and the region where it was purchased. Verify the model number of the PSP™ system in use. For details, refer to the documentation supplied with your system.
- The HOME button on PSP-1000/2000 series systems and the PS button on PSP-3000/N1000/E1000 series systems function in the same way.
- Items that are marked with this icon are features for the PSP-E1000 series only.
- Items that are marked with this icon are features for the PSP-N1000 series only.
- Items that are marked with this icon are features for the PSP-3000 series only.
- Items that are marked with this icon are features for the PSP-2000 series only.
- Items that are marked with this icon are features for the PSP-1000 series only.
Important notices about the PSP™ system
- Use of the PSP™ system and its functionalities is governed by various user agreements that may be modified from time to time. Visit the Sony Computer Entertainment Web site for your region for the latest copies of these agreements and for any up to date changes to any terms and conditions related to the PSP™ system, including changes to any documentation, user's guides, or manuals.
- To use PlayStation®Network features, you must have the latest version of the system software installed on your system.
- PlayStation®Network and (PlayStation®Store) are only available in certain countries / regions and languages. For details, contact the technical support line for your region.
- Before disposing of your PSP™ system, or before giving your system to another person or a third party for any reason including return (where permitted) or authorised service, be sure to delete all the data and restore the default settings in [Restore Default Settings] under (Settings) > (System Settings). This will help prevent unauthorised access to or use of your credit card or other personal details.
- User is responsible for Internet service fees.
Important notices about the contents in this guide
- Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. owns or administers some or all of the rights to the images and other copyrighted content in this manual. Use of the images and other copyrighted content (including copying, reproducing, modifying, uploading on a network, displaying, transmitting, distributing, licensing, selling, and publishing) except as used herein, is prohibited to the extent allowed by law.
- The guide is subject to change without notice.
- The screen images used throughout this guide may be fictitious or may differ from actual screen images.
- The Web site used in screen images throughout this guide may be fictitious and may not be actual sites.