You can bookmark web pages you might visit again or visit frequently.
- On the page for which you want to add a bookmark, tap (Options) > [Add Bookmark].
- Confirm the content, and then tap [OK].
Opening a bookmarked web page
- Tap (Bookmarks).
- Tap the bookmark for the web page you want to open.
You can organize bookmarks by editing the names and addresses of bookmarks, changing the order of bookmarks, deleting bookmarks, and creating folders. Tap (Bookmarks) > (Options), and then follow the on-screen instructions.
Changing the order of bookmarks
- Tap (Bookmarks) > (Options) > [Sort].
- Drag (Move) for the bookmark you want to move to the desired location, and then tap [OK].
Viewing the browsing history
Web pages that are opened are automatically saved in the browsing history. You can open a web page from the browsing history without entering the address.
- Tap (Bookmarks) > [History].
- Tap the web page you want to open.
Six days of browsing history are saved.