To use this feature, a memory card for the PS Vita system must be inserted in your PS Vita system.
Add your email account to your PS Vita system.
- Tap (Email) > [Start].
- Tap [Add Email Account].
- Tap the email service you are using.
- Enter the required information and tap [OK].
When you complete adding your email account, a list of folders appears.
- The information you are required to enter varies depending on the email service you use.
- For details about email account information, contact your email service provider.
- Tap (Options) > [Settings] > [Advanced Settings] to edit the information you entered.
Adding multiple email accounts
Up to five email accounts can be added. Tap (Options) > [Settings] > [Add Email Account] and follow the on-screen instructions. When adding is complete, a list of your email accounts appears.
Setting your primary email account
The first email account you add is automatically set as the [Primary Email Account]. When (Email) is started from another application in order to send a message, this account is used. To set the primary email account, tap (Options) > [Settings] > [Primary Email Account], and then tap the email account to set a checkmark.
Deleting an email account
You can delete an email account and all its messages from your PS Vita system. Tap the account that you want to delete from the list of the accounts under (Options) > [Settings] > [Advanced Settings], and then tap [Delete this Email Account].
- Deleting an email account will not delete the contact list.
- Tap (Options) > [Settings] > [Format Email Application Database] to delete the entire account and the contact list.