Party owner and people who can join a party
- To use this feature, you must be signed up for Sony Entertainment Network on your PS Vita system.
- To create a party, you must have friends who also use PS Vita systems.
The person who creates a party becomes the party owner. The icon (Owner) appears.
- When the party owner leaves, another person becomes the owner and the party can continue. To leave a party, tap (Options) > [Leave].
- The owner can kick out a member of the party. Select the member who you want to kick out and tap (Options) > [Kick Out].
People who can join a party
Friends who are invited by the owner can join a party.
|Friends of Friends||Friends of friends of the party owner can join the party freely. Information about the party you created appears on your profile screen and is shared with your friends. You can select this setting to notify lots of friends.
Party information is retained in a history so you can rejoin a party after you have left it.
|Invited Players Only||Information about the party does not appear on your profile screen, allowing the party members to have a closed chat session.
A member of the party can recommend his or her own friends to the owner. If the party owner approves, then those friends receive invitations and can join the party.
- If the use of chat features has been restricted for a user in (Settings) > [Start] > [PlayStation®Network] > [Sub Account Management], that user can be invited to a party but cannot join it.
- A maximum of eight people can join a party.