You can use your system to remotely control a PS4™ system.
- Remote play is not available when the PS4™ system is being used for the following:
- When you are broadcasting (streaming) gameplay from the PS4™ system
- When another user is broadcasting or using remote play or Share Play
- When a Blu-ray Disc™ title or DVD is playing
- The following limitations apply during remote play.
- You cannot broadcast gameplay or use Share Play.
- Blu-ray Disc™ titles and DVDs cannot be played.
- Content from some video services cannot be played.
- Some parts or all of certain games might not be displayed.