You can use your system to remotely control a PS4™ system.
- Remote play cannot be used in the following cases.
- When you are broadcasting (streaming) gameplay from the PS4™ system
- When another user is using remote play with the PS4™ system, or broadcasting (streaming) from the PS4™ system
- When a Blu-ray Disc™ title or DVD is playing
- The following limitations apply during remote play.
- Your gameplay cannot be broadcast.
- Blu-ray Disc™ titles and DVDs cannot be played.
- Content from some video services cannot be played.
- Some parts or all of certain games might not be displayed.