PSNSM is only available in certain countries and regions, and in certain languages. Contact customer support in your country or region for details.
After you create a Sony Entertainment Network account, you can use the following online features:
- Online shopping in (PS Store)
- Getting information from and sharing information with friends and players in your vicinity using (near)
- Becoming friends with players in other locations using (Friends) and communicating with them through (Party) and (Messages)
- Copying content to and from a PS3™ system or a computer and backing up your system data to a PS3™ system or a computer using (Content Manager)
- Saving information on the servers about the trophies you have earned and comparing trophies with your friends using (Trophies)
Your purchasing history at PlayStation®Store, your progress completing game stages, and the trophies you earn, for example, are included in "activities". You, friends, and players with whom you have played games can view the activities in games and in other applications on your system, including (Friends). You can also communicate with friends and other players about the activities. For details, see "Activities".