To use an account on your system that was created on a different device, such as another PS Vita system, sign up for Sony Entertainment Network on your system and specify that account. Perform this procedure in a location where you can connect your system to the Internet.
You can link an existing account by connecting the system to a PS3™ system or a computer so that you can use the same account on your system. See "Linking an account via a PS3™ system or a computer". If you do not have an account, see "Creating an account".
- Select (Settings) > [Start] > [PSNSM] > [Sign Up].
If you are already signed up on your system, [Sign Up] is not displayed.
- Select [Use an Existing Account].
- Enter the sign-in ID and password for the account created on a different device and select [Next].
The account is linked to your system and your sign-in ID and password are saved on your system.
- You remain signed in to PSNSM unless, for example, you sign out manually. This gives you easier access to the online features.
- If your system cannot connect to a network, then your system might sign you out.