Online Instruction Manuals
About this site
Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions of use ("Terms and Conditions") carefully before accessing and browsing this Web Site. You can use this Web Site only if you agree to and accept the Terms and Conditions without limitation or reservation. The Terms and Conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by you if and when you use this Web Site.
Following acts are not allowed when using this Web Site:
- Uploading files that contain viruses or corrupted files that may damage the operation of others' computers
- Any other activities that are unlawful or prohibited by any applicable laws
- Any other activities that Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. and/or any of its affiliates deem inappropriate
Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. and its affiliates have the policy not to accept, from third parties, any proposal and/or offer for products and/or services, including, without limitation, ideas for new or improved products, technologies, designs, processes, software, promotions, advertisements and marketing plans, in order to avoid any possible future confusion between such proposal and/or offer from the third parties and products of our own. Therefore, you are requested not to send any information which may contain your ideas, artwork, inventions, developments, suggestions or other works ("Idea") to our attention.
Despite the foregoing request, if you send your Idea to our attention, then such Idea will be treated upon the understanding that you agreed to the following terms:
- Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. and its affiliates have no obligation to treat the Idea as confidential information.
- Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. and its affiliates have no obligation to study, evaluate or adopt the Idea.
- Even if Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. and its affiliates happen to adopt any idea identical or similar in whole or in part to the Idea, Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. and its affiliates shall have no responsibility and shall not be liable for any compensation therefore.
EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT INC. AND/OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS AND/OR SAFETY OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEB SITE, AND ANY REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES RELATING THERETO ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT INC. AND/OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OR ACCESS, OR INABILITY TO USE OR ACCESS, THIS WEB SITE.
SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT INC. AND/OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES MAY CHANGE AND/OR ALTER THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEB SITE, OR MAY SUSPEND AND/OR DISCONTINUE THE SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, SCEI OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY CHANGE AND/OR ALTERATION OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEB SITE, OR ANY SUSPENSION AND/OR DISCONTINUATION OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE.
For customers in the USA and Canada
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR VIEWING, PRINTING AND USING INSTRUCTION MANUALS.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("TERMS") CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING AND BROWSING THIS WEB SITE. YOU CAN USE THIS WEB SITE ONLY IF YOU AGREE AND ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITHOUT LIMITATION OR RESERVATION. THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED BY YOU IF AND WHEN YOU USE THIS SITE.
- Subject to the Terms below, Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. ("SCEI") grants you the right to view, print and use manuals for PlayStation® products. Please note that not all PlayStation® products are represented in this service.
- You will be able to view and print only the most recent version of the instruction manual. The content of the instruction manual, including safety precautions and warnings, is subject to change without prior notice based on a variety of factors including changes in product design and legal standards.
- You are authorized to print one copy of this manual for your own personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you (a) do not delete any of the copyright, trademark or other legal notices contained in the manual, (b) do not modify the content of the manual in any manner, and (c) do not provide a copy of the manual to any other party. SCEI retains full title to all intellectual property rights represented in the content.
- SCEI in its sole discretion may without prior notice modify the manual made available through this service or terminate the service entirely. SCEI in its sole discretion may modify these Terms at any time. You are responsible for reviewing these Terms each time you use this service. By accepting these Terms and by using this service, you agree to be bound by all current Terms.
- To the maximum extent allowed by law, SCEI and their related companies will not be held liable for any damages or injury arising from or related to the use of this service, or to the modification or termination of this service.
© 2009 Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.