Some games award you trophies for accomplishing certain objectives.
Grades of trophies
Trophies are categorised into four grades of difficulty. The number and grades of trophies, and the conditions for earning them, vary from game to game.
There are four levels of rarity for trophies. The rarity level depends on how many players have earned the same trophy. Trophy rarity increases in this order: common, rare, very rare, ultra rare.
Viewing the trophies you've earned
Select (Trophies) from the function screen. Select a game to view details about the trophies you've earned for it. Press the OPTIONS button to sort your trophies by earned date or grade, or to search online for details about your trophies.
- Your earned trophies are saved to the PS4™ system and automatically synchronised with the PlayStation™Network server. You can also manually synchronise your trophies. Press the OPTIONS button while viewing (Trophies), and then select [Sync with PlayStation Network].
- Your PS4™ system also displays trophies you earned while playing games on your PS3™ or PS Vita systems. To do this, sign in to your PS4™ system using the same account linked with your PS3™ system or PS Vita system.
- You can choose who can view your trophies. For details, see "Privacy Settings".
- When you're logged in to the PS4™ system as a guest, you must sign in to PlayStation™Network to save your trophies.
- To delete trophies that have no achievement progress, press the OPTIONS button and then select [Delete].
Select [Compare Trophies], and then select the player you want to compare your trophies with.
To change whose trophies are compared with yours, press the OPTIONS button, and then select [Change Player].