Use (Messages) to exchange messages with Friends and other players. You can group people together, making it easy to exchange messages with multiple players at the same time.
You can create a new message or select an existing message.
A child who is restricted by parental controls might not be able to send or receive messages.
Creating a new message
- Select (Messages) from the function screen.
- Select [Create Message].
- Select a group member.
For details, see "Selecting another player".
- Enter a message, and then select [Send].
Selecting an existing message
Select an existing message to continue the previous message exchange.
- A )
You can also view this information in (Notifications) from the function screen.
- B )
- (Error indicator)
This indicator appears when the message has not been sent.
- C )
- To add groups to your Favourites for easy communication, press the OPTIONS button and select [Add to Favourites].
- You can specify up to 99 players per group.
- You can enter up to 512 characters in a message.
- You can limit the players who can send you messages. For details, see "Privacy Settings".
Leaving a group
Select the group that you want to leave, press the OPTIONS button, and then select [Leave]. After you leave the group, you'll no longer be able to view messages for that group.