Transferring data from the internal memory card
You can transfer data from the internal memory card included in your system to a memory card for the PS Vita system (sold separately).
When you insert a new memory card into your system, a message is displayed. Follow the screens to transfer the data. After the data has been transferred, your system will automatically restart.
- You can also transfer data from your system's internal memory card to a memory card that was used on another PS Vita system. However, the same Sony Entertainment Network account must be linked to both systems. Use (Content Manager) to transfer data from the internal memory card to a computer or other device. Note that the data that you transfer is deleted from your system's internal memory card. Insert a memory card into your system, and then copy the data from your computer or other device to your system. For details on how to copy, see "Content Manager".
- There is no internal memory card included in PCH-1000 series systems.
- Insert or remove the memory card only when the power is off. Inserting or removing the memory card while the power is on can cause data corruption or loss.
- Once a memory card is properly inserted, data will be saved to it, and not to the internal memory card. This location where data is saved cannot be changed until the inserted memory card is removed.
- The internal memory card cannot be used while a memory card is inserted.