- A )
- (Displaying web page that uses SSL)
- B )
- (Web filtering service in use)
- C )
- Address bar
- D )
- (Cancel) / (Refresh)
Tap to cancel opening a web page or to refresh the contents of an open web page.
- E )
- F )
- (Back to Top of Page) / (Next) / (Back) / (Window) / (Bookmarks)
If you start the Browser application while a game or (Videos) is in use, the display of some web page content is limited.
Entering the address (URL)
- Tap the address bar.
If the address bar is not visible, flick the screen down.
- Enter the address of a web page, and then tap (Enter).
The keyboard closes and the web page opens.
Opening a linked web page in a new window
- Touch and hold the link you want to open until the menu appears.
- Tap [Open in New Window].
Using Pointer to open links
Display a pointer by touching the screen and holding either the L button or R button down. Move the pointer over to the link you want to open, and then release your finger. To enable operation with a pointer, you must tap (Options) > [Settings] > [Use Pointer] checkbox to set a checkmark.
Zooming in and zooming out on a web page
You can zoom in and zoom out on a web page using any of the following methods:
- Pinch out the area you want to zoom in on, and pinch in the area you want to zoom out from.
- Double tap the area you want to zoom in on or zoom out from.
You can save images on a web page on the memory card for the PS Vita system and view the saved images in (Photos).
- Touch and hold the image you want to save until the menu appears.
- Tap [Save Image] > [Save].
Starting a game or (Videos) while saving an image might interrupt the save process.
You can watch streaming videos on a web page. Double tap the screen while a video is playing to switch between Normal display, which shows the entire image to fit the screen size, and Zoom display, which shows the image at the full screen size by cropping the top and bottom or left and right sides of the image.
- To watch streaming videos, a memory card must be inserted in your PS Vita system.
- It might not be possible to watch some videos of supported types.
Controlling with the rear touch pad
You can control some features in the browser with the rear touch pad. To enable control with the rear touch pad, you must tap the (Options) > [Settings] > [Use Rear Touch Pad] checkbox to set a checkmark.
|Scrolling up and down||Flick or drag|
|Zooming out on a web page||Double tap|
You can tweet the currently displayed page. Sign in to PlayStation®Network on your PS Vita system, tap (Options) > [Tweet]. When you first tap [Tweet], you must select whether you want to use Twitter and enter your account information for Twitter.