To use an account that was created on a different device on your PS Vita system, sign up for Sony Entertainment Network on your PS Vita system and specify that account. Perform this procedure in a location where you can connect your PS Vita system to the Internet.
You can link an existing account by connecting the PS Vita system to a PS3™ system or a computer so that you can use the same account on your PS Vita system. See "Linking an account via a PS3™ system or a computer". If you do not have an account, see "Creating an account".
- Tap (Settings) > [Start] > [PlayStation®Network] > [Sign Up].
If you are already signed up on your PS Vita system, [Sign Up] is not displayed.
- Tap [Use an Existing Account].
- Enter the sign-in ID and password for the account created on a different device and tap [Next].
The account is linked to your PS Vita system and your sign-in ID and password are saved on your PS Vita system.
- You remain signed in to PlayStation®Network unless, for example, you sign out manually. This gives you easier access to the online features.
- If your system cannot connect to a network, then your system might sign you out.