You can rent or purchase videos from the Video Store.
Download the videos in the same way as described in "Downloading content". Downloaded videos appear in (Videos).
- To use (PS Store), you must have a Sony Entertainment Network account.
You can browse the content of PlayStation®Store without signing up on your PS Vita system. However, you must be signed up for an account on your PS Vita system to download content. To download content from PlayStation®Store, follow the on-screen instructions to sign up.
- PlayStation®Network and PlayStation®Store are only available in certain countries and regions, and in certain languages. Also, the types of content and services provided by PlayStation®Store and the specific content available vary by country and region. Contact customer support in your country or region for details.
- You can only download content from PlayStation®Store for the country or region where your account is registered.
- To download content, a memory card for the PS Vita system must be inserted in your PS Vita system.
- Some downloads require that your PS Vita system is connected to the Internet using a Wi-Fi connection.
- You can only download SD (standard-definition) resolution videos to your PS Vita system.
- The authorised term of use for playback and downloading may differ depending on the content.
- Your PS Vita system is activated automatically when you purchase or download content. The number of devices that can be activated for your account is limited. If the purchase or download would exceed the activation limit for the content type, a message appears and you cannot purchase or download the content. To purchase or download this content type on your PS Vita system, you must first deactivate a different device that is linked to your account and is activated. Deactivate the other device using that device, and then try again to purchase or download the content on your PS Vita system.