Use (Party) to voice chat with your Friends and other players. You can use (Party) while using a game or other application. When you're in a party, you can join a game as well as share game screens and gameplay with others you're chatting with in the party.
The party owner and players who can join
When you create a party, you're the owner.
- If you leave a party you've created, one of the remaining players becomes the owner so that the party can continue.
- As an owner, you can kick players out of the party. Select the player you want to kick out, press the OPTIONS button, and then select [Kick Out].
Players who can join a party
When you create a party, you can specify whether the party is public or private. This setting determines who can join your party.
- Public Parties
Friends of players in the party can join the party freely. Players in the party can invite other players.
- Private Parties
You must be invited by the owner to join a private party. A player who has joined the party can recommend another player to the owner.
- A child who is restricted by parental controls can be invited to a party, but might not be able to join it.
- Up to 16 people can join a party.
- You can make a party public or private on the quick menu, even after you create it.