This feature allows you to enable automatic uploading of saved data to online storage. Select (Settings) > [Application Saved Data Management] > [Auto-Upload], and then select the checkbox for each game with saved data you want to upload. When saved data is updated, it is automatically saved to the PlayStation™Network server at the time you log out, such as when the system enters rest mode or turns off.
To use this feature, you must be a PlayStation®Plus subscriber.
- Before using this feature, you'll need to:
- Activate the system as your primary PS4™ system.
- Select (Settings) > [Power Save Settings] > [Set Features Available in Rest Mode], and then select the checkbox for [Stay Connected to the Internet].
- To disable automatic uploading for all games, clear the checkbox for [Enable Automatic Uploads].
- You can place up to 1000 data items in online storage.
- To view the progress of uploads, select (Notifications) from the function screen.