You can share your gameplay as well as information about PlayStation™Store content and the like with other players. Share content in any of the following ways.
- Uploading screenshots
- Uploading video clips of gameplay
- Broadcasting (streaming) your gameplay
- Using Share Play to share game screens with other players in a party
- Sharing information about PlayStation™Store content, trophies, and events
You can also send a request to watch another player’s gameplay. The other player can choose to either broadcast their gameplay or use Share Play to let you watch their gameplay.
- Child accounts can be used to save screenshots and video clips, but not to upload or broadcast to online services.
- You can use Remote Play to save and upload screenshots and video clips. However, you cannot use Remote Play to broadcast or share gameplay.
- The online services you can use vary depending on country and region. For details, visit the customer support website for your country or region.
- Screenshots, video clips, and broadcasts might include personal information of yours or other players, such as real names, online IDs, text chat, and voice chat. You should get permission from the other players before you share content containing their personal information.
- You can choose the players you want to receive requests from. For details, see "Privacy Settings".
Basic operation of the SHARE button
Display the menu for the Share feature.
|Press and Hold||
Take a screenshot.
Start or stop recording a video clip.
To change how the SHARE button works, select (Settings) > [Sharing and Broadcasts] > [SHARE Button Control Type].