You can sign up for PlayStation™Network using a Sony Entertainment Network account that was created on a different device. Perform this procedure in a location where you can connect your system to the Internet.
- Select (Settings) > [Start] > [PlayStation™Network] > [Sign Up].
If you are already signed up on your system, [Sign Up] is not displayed.
- Select [Use an Existing Account].
- Enter the sign-in ID and password for the account created on a different device and select [Next].
The account is linked to your system and your sign-in ID and password are saved on your system.
- You remain signed in to PlayStation™Network unless, for example, you sign out manually. This gives you easier access to the online features.
- If your system cannot connect to a network, then your system might sign you out.