With some applications, you can read a software manual.
When on the LiveArea™ screen, select (Help) to display the software manual.
- A )
- Page display
Select to display the slider to move to any page. Drag the slider until you reach the desired page, and then release your finger.
- B )
- (Single page/Double-page spread)
- C )
- (Previous)/ (Next)
- Move the screen left or right to view the next or previous page.
- You can hide controls such as the operation buttons by tapping the screen. Tap the screen again to display the controls.
Enlarging and reading software manuals
When reading the software manual, double tap the screen to zoom in. The area around the spot you double tap is enlarged. Double tap the screen again to zoom out and return the software manual to its original size.
You can also zoom in by pinching the screen out and zoom out by pinching the screen in.
You can perform these operations only when a single page is displayed.
Controlling with the buttons on your system
Hide controls such as the operation buttons to control with the buttons on your system.
|Go to the previous or next page||Press the button or button|
|Switch between the single page and double-page spread||Press the button|
|Zoom in/Zoom out||Move the right stick up and down|
|Switch between displaying/hiding the operation buttons||Press the button|
- For operations controlled by the directional buttons, you can use the left stick instead.
- To enable operation with some buttons, you must select (Settings) > [Start] > [System] > [Control with Buttons on PS Vita System] to set a checkmark.