Copying saved data to the PlayStation™Network servers
To use this feature, you must join PlayStation®Plus.
The saved data for games you played on your system can be copied to the PlayStation™Network servers. You can back up your important saved data to the servers. When you use several devices or memory cards, you can use servers to share saved data for continuing your gameplay.
For a PCH-1000 series system, you must insert a memory card for the PS Vita system.
Select (PlayStation®Plus) on the LiveArea™ screen of each game, and then follow the on-screen instructions.
When you select the [Saved Data Auto-Upload] checkbox to set a checkmark, updated saved data is automatically uploaded to the servers once in a day.
- You can use up to 1GB online storage, and save up to 1000 saved data items.
- You can copy all saved data to servers at once by using (Content Manager).
- You cannot copy data other than saved data in PlayStation®Vita format software.
- To use this feature to automatically upload saved data, you must select the (Settings) > [Start] > [PlayStation™Network] > [Automatic Update Settings] > [Upload Saved Data to Online Storage] checkbox to set a checkmark to enable the setting.
- You can automatically upload saved data only from the memory card* with which you initially uploaded that saved data. If you use several memory cards*, insert the memory card* you want to use for this feature into your system, and manually upload saved data. Then enable the automatic uploading feature to automatically upload saved data from this card.
- For a PCH-1000 series system, you must have a memory card for the PS Vita system inserted.