Use screenshots or themes downloaded from PlayStation™Store to customise the background of your home screen and function screen. Select an option in (Settings) > [Themes].
Select a theme for your system. To use a screenshot or an image from a USB storage device as your background, select [Custom]. To download a new theme, select [Find in PlayStation Store].
Text Drop Shadow
Select the shadow style for text. Use this setting if text is hard to read.
- FAT and exFAT formatted USB storage devices are supported.
- Be sure to fully insert the USB storage device into the USB port. Some devices are not compatible due to shape or design.
- PlayStation™Store is available only in certain countries and regions, and in certain languages. Also, the types of content and services that are provided vary depending on the country or region of residence. For details, visit the customer support website for your country or region.
- You must add funds to your wallet to purchase content. For details, see "Account Information".
- To delete a theme, select the theme you want to delete, press the OPTIONS button, and then select [Delete].