PSNSM > About PlayStation®Plus
PlayStation®Plus is a subscription service package that provides a number of added features to PSNSM.
PlayStation®Plus membership can be purchased from PlayStation®Store. As a PlayStation®Plus member, you can enjoy special pricing on some content, automatic downloads and installations of game update data and other added features.
- Content and types of services vary depending on the country or region. For details, visit the SCE Web site for your region.
- - Japan: http://www.jp.playstation.com/psn/plus/index.html
- - U.S.A. / Canada / Latin America: http://us.playstation.com/psn/playstation-plus/
- - Europe / Australia / New Zealand：http://uk.playstation.com/playstationplus/
- - Korea：http://www.playstation.co.kr/psn/plus.sce
- - Hong Kong / Taiwan / Southeast Asia：http://asia.playstation.com/hk/en/psn/p/plus
- For details about the automatic update feature, see (Settings) > (System Settings) > [Automatic Update] on this guide.
Subscribing to PlayStation®Plus
You can purchase a PlayStation®Plus subscription service membership from PlayStation®Store, in the same way you purchase other items. Upon purchase of a PlayStation®Plus subscription, the PlayStation®Plus logo will be displayed next to your avatar in the XMB™ menu, as well as with features or PlayStation®Store content exclusive to PlayStation®Plus.
To cancel the automatic renewal of the PlayStation®Plus subscription service, select [Cancel Automatic Renewal] under (PSN) > (Account Management) > (Transaction Management) > [Services List] > [PlayStation®Plus].