You can use (Messages) to exchange messages with Friends and other players. People who have been specified as message recipients are placed in groups, and you can exchange messages with members of those groups.
You can create a new message or select an existing message.
If sub account users are restricted by parental controls, they cannot send or receive messages.
Creating a new message
- Select (Messages) from the function screen.
- Select [Create Message].
- Select a group member.
For details, see "Selecting another player".
- Enter a message, and then select [Send].
Selecting an existing message
When you select an existing message, you can continue the previous message exchange.
- A )
- (New message indicator)
You can also view this information in (Notifications) from the function screen.
- B )
- (Error indicator)
This indicator is displayed when the message has not been sent. On the message entry screen, select [Resend] or [Delete].
- C )
- (Favorite Groups)
- You can add groups that you often exchange messages with to your list of Favorite Groups by pressing the OPTIONS button and selecting [Add to [Favorite Groups]].
- You can specify a maximum of 99 players per group.
- You can enter up to 512 characters in a message.
- Up to 200 messages are saved, each for 365 days.
- You can specify the players that you want to receive messages from. For details, see "Privacy Settings".
Leaving a group
Select the group that you want to leave, press the OPTIONS button, and then select [Leave]. After you leave the group, you will no longer be able to see messages for that group.