You can view and edit the information for Sony Entertainment Network accounts.
Select [PlayStation™Network/Account Management] > [Account Information].
The account information that can be viewed and changed varies depending on the country or region and the type of account. For details, contact customer support in your country or region.
Upgrade Your Account
You can upgrade a sub account to a master account. This item is displayed when the sub account user becomes old enough to create a master account.
Sign-In ID (Email Address)
You can check or change your email address. When you change your email address, an email will be sent to the new email address.
You can change your password. Enter a password correctly 2 times.
- Not contain your sign-in ID or online ID
- Contain valid characters only
- Contain at least 8 characters
- Contain no letters or numbers used three or more times in a row (e.g. 333 or BBB)
- Include at least 2 of the following character types: letter, number, symbol
- Not contain 3 or more sequentially ordered letters or numbers (e.g. 345 or ABC)
One wallet is provided for each Sony Entertainment Network master account. You can use the wallet to purchase content and services in places like PlayStation®Store.
- This item is displayed to master account holders only.
- Sub accounts do not have a wallet. A sub account holder can purchase content and services by using the wallet of their associated master account.
- Funding methods, currency, and funding limits, for example, vary depending on the country or region of residence. Contact customer support in your country or region for details.
You can view and change the payment method and credit card information.
You can add funds to your wallet using means such as a credit card or a PlayStation™Network Card.
You can review the purchase history for master accounts and sub accounts.
You can set whether a password will be required at the time of purchase, and whether your wallet will be funded automatically.
If you set [Fund Wallet Automatically] to [Yes], funds for your wallet will be automatically drawn from your credit card.
- Subscriptions are services that you pay for regularly and use for a predetermined period. Depending on the service, when a subscription period expires, another subscription period is automatically purchased.
- If your credit card information is saved and you purchase certain subscriptions, [Fund Wallet Automatically] is automatically set to [Yes].
- When there are insufficient funds in your wallet to purchase a subscription, either the remaining balance or the minimum charge amount (whichever is greater) will be charged to the credit card and added to your wallet.
You can view and change items like your real name, your profile picture and your languages.
You can check or change your address.
You can check or change the language displayed in PlayStation®Store. This item is displayed only for specific countries or regions.
You can view or cancel your subscriptions.
You can adjust settings such as those for receiving notifications.
Security Question and Answer
You can set a personalized security question and answer.
You can set your gender.
You can review your purchase history. This item is displayed only for sub accounts.