To view and edit information for your Sony Entertainment Network account, select (Settings) > [PlayStation Network/Account Management] > [Account Information].
The account information available to you varies depending on the country or region and the type of account. For details, visit the customer support website for your country or region.
Upgrade Your Account
Upgrade a sub account to a master account.
This option is available when the sub account user becomes old enough to create a master account.
Sign-In ID (Email Address)
View or change your email address. When you change your email address, an email will be sent to the new email address.
Create a password and configure other settings related to account security.
Change your password. You'll need to enter your new password twice for verification.
Your password must:
- Not contain your sign-in ID or online ID
- Contain valid characters only
- Contain at least eight characters
- Not contain letters or numbers used three or more times in a row (e.g. 333 or BBB)
- Include at least two of these character types: letter, number, symbol
- Not contain three or more sequentially ordered letters or numbers (e.g. 345 or ABC)
Security Question and Answer
Specify a personalized security question and answer.
Register and manage your mobile phone.
Set up and activate the 2-step verification feature.
Enter the verification code that is sent to your mobile number to sign in to PlayStation™Network if you've set up the 2-step verification feature.
One wallet is provided for each Sony Entertainment Network master account. You can use funds in your wallet to purchase content and services in places like PlayStation®Store.
- This feature is available only to master account holders.
- Sub accounts do not have a wallet. A sub account holder can purchase content and services by using the wallet of their associated master account.
- Funding methods, currency, and funding limits, for example, vary depending on the country or region of residence. Visit the customer support website for your country or region for details.
View and change your payment method and your credit card information.
Add funds to your wallet using options such as a credit card or a PlayStation™Network Card.
Review the purchase history for master accounts and sub accounts.
You can choose whether a password is required at the time of purchase, and whether your wallet will be automatically funded.
When you set [Fund Wallet Automatically] to [Yes], funds for your wallet will be automatically drawn from your credit card.
- Subscriptions are services that you pay for regularly and use for a predetermined period. Depending on the service, when a subscription period expires, another subscription period is automatically purchased.
- If your credit card information is saved and you purchase certain subscriptions, [Fund Wallet Automatically] is automatically set to [Yes].
- When there are insufficient funds in your wallet to purchase a subscription, either the remaining balance or the minimum charge amount (whichever is greater) will be charged to the credit card and added to your wallet.
View and change personal information such as your real name, your profile picture and languages that you understand.
View or change your address.
Select the language displayed in PlayStation®Store.
This option is available only for specific countries or regions.
Manage PlayStation®Plus and other subscriptions.
View your services list.
Configure settings for notifications.
Select your gender.
Review your purchase history.
This option is available only to sub accounts.