Saved Data in System Storage
Saved data stored on the PS4™ system can be managed by each user. Select [Application Saved Data Management] > [Saved Data in System Storage].
Upload to Online Storage
If saved data is updated, it is automatically saved to the PlayStation™Network server when you log out. By saving it to online storage, you can download saved data to another PS4™ system and continue playing a game. To use this feature, you must subscribe to PlayStation®Plus.
You can specify for each game whether to turn on or turn off automatic uploading. You can also manually upload saved data by selecting the saved data and then selecting [Upload].
- The maximum storage capacity that can be used with online storage is 1 GB, and the maximum number of saved data items that can be stored is 1,000.
- You can check the progress of uploads under (Notifications) > [Uploads].
- Before using the automatic upload feature, you need to do the following:
- Activate the system as your primary PS4™ system.
- Set a checkmark in (Settings) > [Power Save Settings] > [Set Functions Available in Rest Mode] > [Stay Connected to the Internet].
- Set a checkmark in (Settings) > [System] > [Automatic Downloads and Uploads] > [Saved Data].
Copy to USB Storage Device
You can copy saved data to a USB storage device that is connected to the PS4™ system. Saved data that you copy can be used as a backup, and you can copy saved data from the USB storage device to another PS4™ system and continue playing a game.
You can select for each game the saved data to copy.
- To use this feature, you need to have signed in to PlayStation™Network at least once.
- FAT and exFAT formatted USB storage devices are supported.
You can delete the saved data stored on the PS4™ system. You can select for each game the saved data to delete.