Saved Data in System Storage
Saved data stored on the PS4™ system can be managed by each user. Select [Application Saved Data Management] > [Saved Data in System Storage].
Upload to Online Storage
If saved data is updated, it is automatically saved to the PSNSM server when you log out. By saving it to online storage, you can download saved data to another PS4™ system and continue playing a game. To use this feature, you must subscribe to PlayStation®Plus.
You can specify for each game whether to turn on or turn off automatic uploading. You can also manually upload saved data by selecting the saved data and then selecting [Upload].
- The maximum storage capacity that can be used with online storage is 1 GB, and the maximum number of saved data items that can be stored is 1,000.
- You can check the progress of uploads under (Notifications) > [Uploads].
- Before using the automatic upload feature, you need to do the following:
- Activate the system as your primary PS4™ system.
- Set a checkmark in (Settings) > [Power Save Settings] > [Set Functions Available in Rest Mode] > [Connect to the Internet].
- Set a checkmark in (Settings) > [System] > [Automatic Downloads and Uploads] > [Saved Data and Update Files].
Copy to USB Storage Device
You can copy saved data to a USB storage device that is connected to the PS4™ system. Saved data that you copy can be used as a backup, and you can copy saved data from the USB storage device to another PS4™ system and continue playing a game.
You can select for each game the saved data to copy.
- To use this feature, you need to have signed in to PSNSM at least once.
- FAT and exFAT formatted USB storage devices are supported.
You can delete the saved data stored on the PS4™ system. You can select for each game the saved data to delete.