Saved Data in System Storage
Each user can manage saved data stored on your PS4™ system. Select (Settings) > [Application Saved Data Management] > [Saved Data in System Storage].
Upload to Online Storage
To upload saved data to online storage, select the saved data and then select [Upload]. When you save data to online storage, you can then download the data to another PS4™ system and continue playing the game.
To use this feature, you must be a PlayStation®Plus subscriber.
- It's also possible to use the automatic upload feature. For details, see "Auto-Upload".
- You can place up to 1000 saved data items in online storage.
- To check the progress of uploads, select (Notifications) > [Uploads] from the function screen.
Copy to USB Storage Device
As a backup, you can copy saved data to a USB storage device connected to your PS4™ system. Copy saved data from the USB storage device to another PS4™ system to continue playing a game.
For each game, you can select the saved data to copy.
- To use this feature, you need to have signed in to PlayStation™Network at least once.
- FAT and exFAT formatted USB storage devices are supported.
- Be sure to fully insert the USB storage device into the USB port. Some devices are not compatible due to shape or design.
Use this function to delete saved data stored on your PS4™ system. You can select the saved data to delete for each game.