Saved Data in System Storage
Saved data stored on the PS4™ system can be managed by each user. Select [Application Saved Data Management] > [Saved Data in System Storage].
Upload to Online Storage
You can upload saved data to online storage by selecting the saved data and then selecting [Upload]. By saving data to online storage, you can download the data to another PS4™ system and continue playing the game.
To use this feature, you must subscribe to PlayStation®Plus.
- You can also use the automatic upload feature. For details, see "Auto-Upload".
- The maximum number of saved data items that can be stored in online storage is 1,000.
- You can check the progress of uploads under (Notifications) > [Uploads].
Copy to USB Storage Device
You can copy saved data to a USB storage device that is connected to the PS4™ system. Saved data that you copy can be used as a backup, and you can copy saved data from the USB storage device to another PS4™ system and continue playing a game.
You can select for each game the saved data to copy.
- To use this feature, you need to have signed in to PlayStation™Network at least once.
- FAT and exFAT formatted USB storage devices are supported.
- Be sure to fully insert the USB storage device into the USB port. In some cases, the device might not be compatible due to its shape or design.
You can delete the saved data stored on the PS4™ system. You can select for each game the saved data to delete.