In edit mode, you can customize the background on each page of the home screen, rearrange the icons on the screen and delete icons.
To enter edit mode, touch and hold somewhere on the home screen.
In edit mode, drag each icon you want to move to the desired location and then raise your finger.
In edit mode, tap the icon you want to delete and select [Delete] from the menu.
- Depending on the type of application, deleting an icon deletes the application and all of the data related to the application.
- It is recommended that you copy or back up important data.
Creating a folder
In edit mode, tap the icon you want to manage inside a folder and select [Create Folder] from the menu.
Tap the folder to change the folder name to a desired name.
Adding icons to a folder
In edit mode, drag icons over a folder you want to add them to.
- Tap the folder to reorder icons inside the folder.
- A folder cannot be added within a folder.
- Up to 100 icons can be displayed, including icons inside folders.
Removing icons from a folder
In edit mode, tap a folder and drag the icons you want to remove outside of the folder.
If all icons are removed from a folder, the folder will be automatically deleted.
Customizing the page background
In edit mode, tap (Background Settings) in the lower right of the page for which you want to change the background. Choose the background on the screen that appears. You can use images saved on the memory card for the PS Vita system as page backgrounds.
Before using a photo that you took or an image as a page background, use your computer to set the pixel dimensions of the photo or image to 960 x 544. This results in optimum display clarity.
In edit mode, tap (Add a Page).