View information about yourself, and other players such as your friends and players with whom you have played online games. From your friends list or (Shared Play History), select a person to view his or her profile screen:
- A )
- Avatar, status, and online ID
Online Offline Not available Playing a game Game thumbnail Playing the game that has this thumbnail
- If you have not signed up for PlayStation™Network, you can change the username that is displayed on your own profile screen by selecting (Friends) > [Start] > (Options) > [Change Username].
- Select (Options) on your profile screen to check and edit the account information of the account you are using on your system.
- B )
- Friends list
The friends list and the share range for your own friends list will be displayed. If you are viewing another player’s profile, the friends list of the selected person appears.
- If the selected person has set privacy settings to make his or her friends list private, then (Do Not Share) is displayed in place of the friends list button.
- You can set the scope of information sharing for your friends list from (Settings) > [Start] > [PlayStation™Network] > [Privacy Settings].
- C )
The (Messages) icon is only displayed when you are viewing another player's profile. Select (Messages)to start the application, and then you can send messages.
- D )
- Games being played
Information appears about the games the person is playing. When [Join This Game] is displayed on the profile screen of another player, select this item to play the game with that player.
To join a game, you must own the game.
- E )
If a friend has joined a party in (Party), this item is displayed. When [Join This Game] is displayed on the profile screen of another player, select this item to join the party that player has joined.
- F )
Select [Activity] to view information about activities, such as the stages completed in games and the trophies earned. Activities also appear in the communication zone of a game's LiveArea™ screen.
- If the selected person has set privacy settings to make his or her activities private, then this information might not be displayed.
- You can set the scope of information sharing for your activities from (Settings) > [Start] > [PlayStation™Network] > [Privacy Settings].
- G )
Shows the current level, progress toward the next level, and earned trophies. Select this option to start (Trophies).
If the selected person has set privacy settings to make his or her trophies information private, then this information is not displayed.
- H )
- (Shared Play History)
You can view the players with whom you have played online games, and information about those games.
- I )
- About Me/My Languages
You can edit this information in (Settings) > [Start] > [PlayStation™Network] > [Account Information].
Adding someone to your block list
By adding users to your block list, you can prevent their messages from being displayed and block communication in other ways. On the profile screen of a user to block, select (Options) > [Block].
To remove someone from your block list, select the user in (Players Blocked), and then select (Options) > [Unblock].