- To use this application, you must be signed up for PlayStation™Network and have use of location data enabled on your system.
- If the Sony Entertainment Network account holder is not old enough, the "near" application cannot be used.
- This application is not available for some models sold in specific countries and regions.
Select (near) on the home screen to open the LiveArea™ screen for "near".
- A )
- Action icons
Select an action icon to perform the action assigned to the icon in the "near" application. For details about the action icons, see "Using the screens".
- B )
Select the gate to start the "near" application.
- C )
- Discoveries so far
The items and games you have discovered in "near", the number of players you have encountered, and the distances you have traveled are displayed.
- When the LiveArea™ screens of multiple applications are open, move the screen left and right to go back and forth between LiveArea™ screens and the home screen.
- When on the LiveArea™ screen, press the PS button to view the index screen, on which you can view a list of open LiveArea™ screens.