For example, your purchase history at PlayStation®Store, your progress completing game stages, and the trophies you earn are included in "activities". You can view these activities in the following applications:
When there is a new activity and/or comment, (New Activity) and/or avatars will appear. Tap the icon or flick the screen up to reveal the communication zone, which lets you communicate in real time with other users. Congratulate other players for their activities with (Like) and by writing comments.
The explanations in this section use the communication zone on the LiveArea™ screen for a game as an example.
- A )
- Communication zone
Up to 100 activities appear.
- B )
Tap Refresh to view the most recent activities.
- C )
Tap an activity to display detailed information and to congratulate other players for their activities with (Like) and by writing comments.
Tap the avatar to view the profile for the person whose activity it is.
- Set the scope of sharing for your activities by tapping (Settings) > [Start] > [PlayStation®Network] > [Privacy Settings] > [Share Activities].
- If the selected person has set privacy settings to make his or her activities private, then tapping an activity does not display the information.
- This feature cannot be used if the use of chat features is not allowed under (Settings) > [Start] > [PlayStation®Network] > [Sub Account Management].
Tap the activity you want to check or edit, to display detailed information about the activity.
- A )
- Avatar / Activity
- B )
Tap this icon to congratulate a friend or player regarding an activity. The online IDs of the friends and players who have tapped (Like) appear.
- After 100 people have tapped (Like), it can no longer be tapped.
- You cannot tap (Like) on your own activity.
- C )
Comments about activities are arranged in a list.
Tap (Options) to delete a selected comment or to report it as an inappropriate comment.
- D )
- Write comments
Tap [Write Comment] to comment on an activity.
When you tap [Send], your comment appears in the list.
A maximum of 20 comments can be written for an activity.
Tap (Options) > [Delete] to delete activities.
You can delete only your own activities.