Use flight mode to disable all of the system's network features (Wi-Fi, mobile network, and Bluetooth® features).
To enable flight mode, select the [Flight Mode] checkbox to set a checkmark. The (Flight Mode) icon is displayed on the info bar.
WarningRadio waves may affect electronic equipment or medical devices (for example, pacemakers), which may cause malfunctions and possible injuries.
- If you use a pacemaker or other medical device, consult your physician or the manufacturer of your medical device before using the networking feature.
- Do not use the networking feature in the following locations:
- Areas where use of devices that emit radio waves is prohibited, such as in hospitals or on airplanes. Abide by the regulations of the locations in which you intend to use the system.
- Areas near fire alarms, automatic doors and other types of automated equipment.
You can use the Wi-Fi feature and the Bluetooth® feature even when flight mode is enabled. Abide by the regulations of the locations in which you intend to use the system.
- Using the Wi-Fi feature
Select the [Wi-Fi] checkbox under [Network] > [Wi-Fi Settings] to set a checkmark.
- Using the Bluetooth® feature
Select the [Bluetooth® Feature] checkbox under [Network] > [Bluetooth® Settings] to set a checkmark.