You can download content items again that you downloaded in the past.
- Select (Options) > [Download List].
Content items that you downloaded in the past and can be downloaded again are listed. If you downloaded content items using a different device such as a PS3™ system, those items are also listed. You can switch between the lists using the tabs at the top of a list.
- Select a content item and then select [Download].
Downloading starts. To check the progress of downloading, press the PS button, and then select the notification indicator in the upper right corner of the screen.
- To download content, a memory card* is necessary.
- For a PCH-1000 series system, you must have a memory card for the PS Vita system inserted.
- Some downloads require that your system is connected to the Internet using a Wi-Fi connection.
- Some content, including any content that was downloaded from the Video Store, cannot be downloaded again.
- Your system is activated automatically when you purchase or download content. The number of devices that can be activated for your Sony Entertainment Network account is limited and differs for each content type. If the purchase or download would exceed the activation limit for the content type, a message appears and you cannot purchase or download the content. To purchase or download this content type on your system, you must first deactivate a different device that is linked to your account and is activated. Deactivate the other device using that device, and then try again to purchase or download the content on your device.