To view trophy information saved on your system, listed by title, select (PS Vita).
- A )
- Progress in earning trophies
Select a title to view details.
- B )
- Number of earned trophies in each grade
- Select (Options) > [Sort] to sort trophies, for example, by progress or grade.
- You can save trophies for up to 100 games on your system.
Syncing trophy information with PlayStation™Network servers
Trophy information on your system can also be saved on PlayStation™Network servers. While the trophy information on your system is displayed, select (Options) > [Sync with Server].
- While you are signed in to PlayStation™Network, new information, such as information about new trophies you have just earned, is synced with PlayStation™Network servers automatically when you have selected (Trophies) > [Start], or when you have selected (PlayStation™Network).
- You cannot copy or back up trophy information saved on your system to a computer nor to a memory card.
Checking trophies on PlayStation™Network servers
Select (PlayStation™Network). Select a title to view details.
- A )
You can switch between displaying the trophy information saved on your system and on PlayStation™Network servers.
- B )
- Information about your trophies
Shows the current trophy level and progress toward the next level. Select this option to view the profile screen.
- C )
- Rarity of trophies
If you have registered the same Sony Entertainment Network account on a PS4™ or PS3™ system as on this system, then PS4™ and PS3™ trophy information is also displayed.