Sign In to PlayStation Network
To sign in to PlayStation™Network, select (Settings) > [Account Management] > [Sign In to PlayStation Network].
For details on PlayStation™Network, see "PlayStation™Network".
- PlayStation™Network is available only in certain countries and regions, and in certain languages. For details, visit the customer support website for your country or region.
- After you sign in, you remain signed in until you manually sign out.
- After your first sign in to PlayStation™Network, the username displayed changes to the real name registered with your account.
Using an account that has been created on another device
To use an account that's been created on a PS3™ system or a PS Vita system, enter your sign-in ID (email address) and password, and then select [Sign In].
Creating a new account
Select [New to PlayStation™Network? Create an Account], and then follow the on-screen instructions to create a new account.
- To create an account, enter an email address and personal information for the person registering the account, such as date of birth, real name, and address. Refer to "Data Handling/Health & Safety" or the SIE website for your country or region for information about how this personal information is handled.
- After an account is created, you'll receive a message at the email address you registered for your account. Follow the instructions in the message to complete the confirmation process.
- You can also create an account by visiting this website.