Sending requests to watch gameplay
To watch other players’ game play, you send a request. Your request can be to watch gameplay or to use Share Play.
- Select (Friends) from the function screen.
- Select [Now Playing], and then select the Friend whose gameplay you want to view.
- Select [Overview].
- Select a game from [Now Playing].
- Select [OK].
Viewing the shared gameplay
You'll receive an invitation when the player who receives your request begins broadcasting gameplay or begins using Share Play. While the pop-up notification for your invitation is displayed, press the PS button to open the invitation, and then select [Join] to start watching gameplay or to use Share Play.
For details on broadcasts and Share Play, see “Using Live from PlayStation®” or “Sharing your gameplay”.
- You can also view invitations by selecting (Notifications) from the function screen.
- A child who is restricted by parental controls might not be able to use this feature.