Sharing a screenshot
You can take screenshots while playing a game or from the home screen. You can then upload these screenshots to an online service by using the SHARE button, or send them to Friends with (Messages).
Uploading a screenshot
- Press the SHARE button, and then select [Upload Screenshot].
A screenshot is saved.
- Select a screenshot.
- Select an online service.
This screen is displayed only when there are multiple online services available.
- Enter a comment, and then select [Share].
When you want to save a screenshot without displaying the menu
Press and hold the SHARE button for at least 1 second. The screenshot is saved and (finished) is displayed in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Depending on the content or the state of the system, it might not be possible to take a screenshot.
- The first time you connect to an online service, you must enter your account information for the online service. If you do not have an account, create one by visiting the online service's website.
- The number of screenshots that you can upload at the same time, and methods for deleting uploaded screenshots, vary by online service.
Sending a screenshot to a Friend
You can use (Messages) to send a screenshot to a Friend. For details, see "About messaging".
Viewing screenshots that you saved
Select (Capture Gallery) from the content area.
If you press the OPTIONS button, you can sort content by name or date, and delete content. You can also copy content to a USB storage device.