You can adjust the various settings related to the Bluetooth® feature.
To disable the Bluetooth® feature, select the checkbox to remove the checkmark.
For details about the use of the Bluetooth® feature when flight mode is on, see "Flight Mode".
Bluetooth® Device Settings
Saved and found Bluetooth® devices will be displayed.
- A )
- Audio input/output status
Shows the audio input/output status for the Bluetooth® devices such as the headset.
- B )
- Device icons
Shows the types of found Bluetooth® devices using icons.
Computer Cell phone, smartphone Headset Speakers Mouse Keyboard Printer No icon Other devices
- C )
- Connection status
Display the connection status of the registered Bluetooth® devices.
Lit Connected Out Not connected
Pairing Bluetooth® devices
To connect a Bluetooth® device to your system, you must first pair the Bluetooth® device with your system.
To pair the Bluetooth® device with your system, select the Bluetooth® device you want to connect to and enter the pass key. After entering the pass key, the pairing will complete.
For devices that do not require a pass key, you do not need to enter the pass key. Follow the instructions that are displayed.
Connecting Bluetooth® devices
Select the Bluetooth® device you want to connect to and then select [Connect].
- Bluetooth® devices that support the following profile can be paired with your system. Refer to the instruction manual for the supported profiles on the Bluetooth® device you will use.
- A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)
- AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile)
- HSP (Headset Profile)
- When the number of Bluetooth® devices that can be paired with your system is exceeded, delete any devices you no longer need from the list of devices that are already paired.
- You can connect up to seven Bluetooth® devices at one time.
- For details on how to operate the Bluetooth® device, refer to the instruction manual for the device you are using.
Prioritize Bluetooth® Device Microphone
To prioritize the Bluetooth® device microphone over the system microphone, select this checkbox to set a checkmark.